YouTube Channel

For my 6 week GH project I am going to be developing my newly made YouTube channel. My channel is about gaming because I have a passion for playing video games. I will be recording my progress in my blogs.

I started my channel on April 26,2021. My first ever video I made was on roblox and now it has over 70 views. What I hope to accomplish in this six week program is to get over 1,000 total views on my channel. I am hopeful to do this but it will require a lot of work. For example I have to learn how to edit my videos so i can bring more people in to watch my videos.

7 Comments

1. nicoprinciotta07

I like how your inspired to keep doing this youtube channel. I’ve tried to be a youtube creater aswell, it wasn’t easy I’ll tell you that.

2. I really like this idea on making a YouTube channel. I hope you reach your goal for sure!I like how you added your goal on what you want to get up to.

3. I am really eager to learn from you, John. I do have a channel, but right now you have more viewers than I do. I use iMovie to edit—that works for me because I’m a Mac user, but I have looked at Filmora9, too. I am looking forward to the information about how you plan to grow your audience, and hopefully you WILL!

4. jackiethemangamaniac

I think its really cool how your making a YouTube channel. I have always wanted to become a streamer/YouTuber myself but I never had the right equipment and I was always too shy. I am wondering what resources and equipment you use to be a YouTuber? I’m intrigued to see your YouTube content and I hope that your channel is a success!